Monday, November 23, 2009

Book Club November 23rd!

Hi everyone! My second pick of the week was Catching Fire, I have a write up about it on the blog and the bulletin board in the library. I am currently reading The Diamond of Darkhold, which is the last in the City of Ember series, it is a little slower than the the first one but it is getting better and I think I will like the series as a whole, a lot. Please post here what you are reading and tell me a little bit about it. Have a great break for Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Juan Martinez-Esqueda said...

As of right now I am not reading anything, I haven't had time to read at all this past week cause I've had a ton of work to do for my classes, yesterday however I got the chance to see this movie called, "the silence of the lambs" and I thought it was just amazing, it was really interesting and I just found out that it is actually based on a book, by the same name, by Thomas Harris, so that's the book that's next on my list to read, I'm going to check it out tomorrow, if available, to read over thanksgiving break, I will also check out, if available, "the hunger games" so I can read that also.

Book Worm said...

As of today I'm starting to read "Ink Heart". I just finished reading "Need" I'm excited for the second book.